Products & Systems
Welcome to the next generation of Web hosting. LINUX offers a high level of reliability, performance and security. Dynamic Server & Traffic Management provide the technologies you need to keep your site operating at peak capacity and running smoothly, while maintaining expert, round-the-clock security.
- Plan One: 100 GB Space & Unlimited Bandwidth, 100 E-Mail Accounts, MySQL 1GB Database, LINUX Hosting. As low as $7.99/Month.
- Gold Plan: Unlimited Space & Unlimited Bandwidth, 500 E-Mail Accounts, MySQL 1GB Database, LINUX Hosting. As low as $9.99/Month.
- The Ultimate: Unlimited Space & Unlimited Bandwidth, 1,000 E-Mail Accounts, MySQL 1GB Database, LINUX Hosting. As low as $15.99/Month.
- Domain Name: Own your corner of the web.
- Private Registration: Protect your personal information.
- Website: Custom design layout, development of logo art, professional content creation, clips, photos and more.
- Hosting: Fast, secure, reliable and powered by LINUX.
- E-Mail: Personalized E-Mail addresses
- SEO: Advanced search engine visibility.
- Maintenance: Scheduled website testing and maintenance.
- Advanced Search Engine Visibility: Increase your traffic and sales. As low as $3.20/Month.
- Site Analytics: Vital data about your visitors, data you can use to your advantage. As low as $3.82/Month.
- Website Backup & Restore: Safeguard your entire website - files folders, databases - with automatic daily offsite backups. As low as $1.99/Month.
- Sitelock Malware Scanning: Defend your site against hackers and malware with automatic daily scans. As low as $1.49/Month.
- Standard SSL Certificate: Secure credit card numbers, passwords and other sensitive data your visitors submit through your site. As low as $5.84/Month.
- Make contact by E-Mail or telephone. At the time of contact, we will discuss pricing and schedule a comprehensive telephone interview. During the interview we will explore the site building process and help you determine what your requirements are.
- Before your scheduled interview, please take a moment to look at the sample questions and think about your answers.
- Who is your primary audience?
- What is the purpose of the Website? E-Commerce, Informational, Community.
- Is this site for personal or business use?
- If the site is for a business: What does your company do?
- What types of products and/or Systems do you offer?
- Do you have a slogan or tag line for your site?
- What is the most important message you wish to convey to your visitors?
- Do you have logos, photos, brochures or other information you can provide to us?
- Would you like to create or incorporate your social networking presence with your Internet presence? Facebook
- Are there any existing Websites or concepts that you like, from a design aspect?
- If you could choose some descriptive words to describe your business, what would they be? Examples: Professional, Elegance, Calm, Powerful, Entertaining, Soothing, Strong, Fun, Peaceful, Expert, Amusing, Fresh, Sharp, Clean, Colorful, Tranquil, Concise, Loud, Serene, Stable, Casual, Harmony, Trust, Youth, Technology.