Our vision is simple, focus on customer satisfaction and offer true value for all products and Systems provided. We promise to help you with your needs and aspire to become your number one resource for Affordable Website Solutions.
At Infojack Systems, you receive the kind of quality and service you expect from a leader. Our company is always evolving as the needs of our customers change and as new opportunities are created in the market.
We make it our responsibility to know you and your business. We work closely with you to ensure that the solutions we provide are tailored to meet your unique needs and challenges. We are committed to your success.
Our highest priority is satisfied customers. You are important to us and you can expect us to go the extra mile for your business. We are proud to serve you and work hard to earn your business.
Thank You. We appreciate your business, but more importantly, we value your trust. Providing Website solutions of superior quality and value is the focus of everything we do.
M. Scott Kinsey
Webmaster duties include the development of meaningful site content, graphic layout, page and site design. Study of new technologies and methodologies suitable for current and future implementation. Installation, administration, modernization and trouble shooting of client Websites residing on remote UNIX host servers. Translation and creation of HTML documentation, including the development and maintenance of CGI, JAVA and Perl scripts.
- Geographic Information Systems:(GIS) Design, implementation and management of comprehensive GIS systems. Emphasis is on web based socioeconomic applications in government and business.
- Nortel Networks: Member of the Scientific Staff, System Test, Tools and Automation Engineer. Responsible for the development of test plans and procedures from requirement documents for product enhancements and new features.
- Raytheon (E-Systems): Garland Division, Software Engineer. Using software design tools and the object oriented design paradigm, collaborated to build a geospatial information, imagery and solutions system for the national security community and commercial customers to help them better map, measure and monitor the word.
- The University of Texas at Dallas, Richardson, Texas Program: Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Certificate: 15 graduate hours (5 classes), December 2003
- Southern Methodist University School of Engineering A. C. E., Plano, Texas Program: UNIX Systems Administration Certificate: SMU UNIX Systems Administration, October 1999
- The University of Texas at Dallas, Richardson, Texas Degree: Bachelor of Science, December 1994 Major: Computer Science Overall GPA: 3.68/4.0 Cum Laude
- United States Navy Retired 1982-1988 ET-2 / E-5 Electronics Technician Second Class. I was awarded numerous commendations for my thorough work and dedication. My responsibilities included supervision of department personnel as well as repair and maintenance of shipboard electronics equipment.
- Primary Naval mission involved support of Commander 7th fleet, while forward deployed to the Western Pacific.
- While serving a second tour, a service connected diving accident caused a C-5 (SCI) spinal cord injury resulting in paralysis and a loss of sensation below chest level. I now use a power wheelchair for mobility and own an adapted motor vehicle.
- Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest. -Mark Twain
- To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded. -Ralph Waldo Emerson